Visual blog by Merisa McCollum

All Content © Merisa McCollum. Powered by Blogger.

RANUNCULUS

This was the first time I have attempted to put a "real" bouquet together. You know, the fancy kind. I was so lucky that HEB had my FAVORITE flower in stock, ranuculus. I was originally going to go with blossomed tulips (& still might next time), but when my favorite flower is in stock (and very rarely in stock) there is no deciding to be had.
Not to pat myself on the back, but I didn't do a half bad job. Go me!
Having this tiny little space together like this makes me yearn for the day when we have molding up & all the decor that's been boxed up for so long. Two years of shopping with nowhere to put anything. Behind the flowers I have already bought a mirror that is going to be beautiful hanging on the wall. Can't wait for the day I get to write a post on that with links to follow.

No comments