Visual blog by Merisa McCollum

All Content © Merisa McCollum. Powered by Blogger.

CIVIC LEAGUE PARK

Take 100...Or something like that. 

 



Yet another trip to my favorite place. I originally went to get some photos of the roses since my last venture went horribly wrong with me forgetting a memory card. >.< Bad photographer, bad. It's been a month since then and sadly most of the roses had died. I managed only a few shots of what little was left. (Saved for a later post)

When I arrived I noticed that the lilies had finally bloomed and I just had to stop and grab some shots. It was a perfect day for it, too, as the sky was overcast which made for perfect lighting.


For me, there is such a great beauty in nature. It is to be said that nature is my favorite subject to photograph, flowers being at the center of it. You almost can't go wrong photographing flowers as your subject. They just sit there and look pretty.



No comments