Visual blog by Merisa McCollum

All Content © Merisa McCollum. Powered by Blogger.

ALMOST DONE

We are so so close to being done with this HUGE portion of the house. I've been able to pull all my pretty things out of boxes and give them a home. Some of this stuff I had gotten when I first started working at my job (3 1/2 years ago!). I can't stress enough the importance of having that "homey" feeling and not feeling like you're in a state of stillness. For me, progress in any aspect of life is important and I get really stressed out when I feel like that's not happening. It's nice to see things moving at a faster pace. A relief really.

For now I'm only going to tease you with a glimps into what it's looking like. Once we paint the window seals, get molding done & put curtains up I'll show the whole of it all.

Oh, and a delightful surprise is that I bought these ceramic letter balls nearly 3 & 1/2 years ago at Pier 1 for the clearance price of .48 cents and we just got them back in store last week! Which means I can fill up if I need to. 

I should also mention that I decided to go bigger, again, with my photos. Who doesn't like bigger?!

( Posted on Simple Remains first. These thoughts are my own and not those of Pier 1 or Pier 1 Imports. )

Chair / Table / Jug / Capiz Stem

No comments