Visual blog by Merisa McCollum

All Content © Merisa McCollum. Powered by Blogger.

A STUDY | PEONIES

At last, my little city in the middle of nowhere, and just at the very bottom of the Chihuahuan desert, fiiinnnaaally got what my heart has been longing for these last few years...Peonies! I was pleasantly surprised when my husband came home one evening with a bouquet of Peonies in hand. I seriously got overly emotional over a handful of flowers. In all fairness, and in my opinion, they are probably the most delicately feminine flower out there. To me, they encompass all that is eloquent and beautiful of a women put in a flower. A worthy accent to any home. I love them so much I went and bought three more bouquets the next day.


I'm thinking that when I bring my shop back most of these will be making it there. Stay tuned for more on that.



No comments