Visual blog by Merisa McCollum

All Content © Merisa McCollum. Powered by Blogger.

ANOTHER STUDY




 It's been far too long since I posted here. It's also been far too long since I've had the opportunity to do some selfish photography...i.e. unpaid work.  It was a hectic, busy and overwhelming six months. Here I am back at blogging, a favorite past-time, photo stills from the Peonies I recently got. Blessed to have friends that text me from stores to tell me when they find some photo worthy flowers. This was a really quick set-up in some spare time to get my creative juices flowing once again. I didn't want these beauties to go to waste, although just having them in my general area of view comforts me greatly.



Hopefully it won't be another 6 months before my next post and maybe I'll have more to say, but until then I'm looking forward to a more still life...


2 comments

  1. Yay! Glad to see you blogging again, Merisa! My peonies did not last more than a day or two this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Wayne!! One set I bought died within 24 hours, but I think I added too much food. Delicate flowers for sure.

      Delete